Search This Blog

Friday 23 September 2011

What's going on with the books....

'Poison for a Poison Tongue' is wrapped and ready to go just as soon as I have a US tax code to log me as a person at Create Space [doing the paperwork to explain that I shall be paying any taxes in Britain not to the US government is a whole new ballgame to join right after that]. So, I await the wheels of bureacracy on that.

'Death of a Fop' proof copy is winging its way towards me in the mail.

'William Price and the 'Thrush'' is still in the pipeline.  However as I know what it's going to look like, here's a view of all of them.


This is all very exciting, and I'm hoping to get my tax code soon so I can get going. 
To anyone who has read 'Death of a Fop' and the first William Price novella online, these are revised, extended somewhat, and -I fondly hope - improved.Thanks for the input that has enabled me to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!! Looking forward to Sarah Waldock classics!!

    And love the artwork on the covers!!

    Clio1792

    ReplyDelete